We are very pleased to report that we have had a successful reopening this week, following our BISL Reopening Procedures and ‘staggered start’ plan.
Each day we have had a safety check of the school, reviewed our protocols and made sure that we have followed our published guidance to enable everyone to return safely on site. With safety as our priority, we have welcomed back our students and have been delighted with how they have transitioned back into the school building. Our students have been incredible in the way they have arrived back, interacted with each other and enjoyed being reunited with their friends and teachers.
Please check the FAQs on the link above as much of the information is located on this page and other relevant updates may be useful. We also recommend following us on Facebook and reading our weekly newsletters for regular updates.
Thank you to all parents and members of the community for your support, patience and help through this time.
As restrictions continue to be relaxed, we will update you on any changes so that you are aware of any safety measures and routines that are altered. If your child is returning next week for the first time, please remember to complete a parent declaration form in advance.
- Friday 15th May – BISL Reopening Procedure Guidance.
- Friday 8th May – Reopening Guidance.
- Friday 1st May – Using Canvas and E-Safety.
- Friday 24th April – Successes and Challenges of Online Learning.
- Friday 17th April – The FAQs, current processes and the looking ahead for our school.
- Friday 10th April - The Five Improvement Areas created during the block break after the first two weeks of Online Learning.
- Monday 30th March – The Block Break Plan for the 2 Week Evaluation and Key Communication from the School.
- Friday 13th March – Frequently Asked Questions.
I wish all families an enjoyable weekend and look forward to seeing everyone soon.