Let us guide you through the admissions process
We are very proud of our school and would love the opportunity to show you around our facilities, give you a chance to speak to some of our teachers and our Principal, meet our students and allow you to make an informed choice about applying to our school.
Please see below our step by step guide.
STEP 1: Enquiry | School Tour
We look forward to welcoming you to BISL. During your first visit, we will:
- Introduce you to our school
- Discuss your child’s educational needs and suitability for our school and curriculum.
- Give you a school tour with our Admissions Team
- Answer any specific questions you may have regarding our admissions procedure, curriculum, school routines and timetables, after school activities, etc.
Step 2: Application
You may wish to take advantage of an Assessment Day at our school. Please speak with our Admissions team to arrange this.
When you are ready to apply for a place for your child at BISL, we will require a completed Application Form.
The following supporting documents will also be required:
- Copy of student’s and parents' passport/ID.
- Copy of 3 latest school reports.
- 1 passport size photo
Where a year group is full and the applicant has satisfied the entry requirements of the schools, your child can join our waiting list, provided payment of initial charges has been made.
Step 3: Offer and Acceptance
On receipt of the Application paperwork, and providing there is a place available in the appropriate year group, an official Offer of a Place will be made.
To secure your child’s place, you will be asked to complete the payment of initial charges, which include the registration fee and deposit.