Join our first PTE meeting, open to all parents at BISL!
All parents at BISL are automatically a member of our PTA (more about our Parent Teacher Association here).
The PTA has played a key role in the development of BISL social activities since the school’s foundation and provides a way in which parents and teachers can work together to provide the best possible experience for the students and community through:
- sharing information about the school;
- organising social events for the school community;
- providing a social network for new families;
- assisting with learning activities and trips;
- organising workshops which promote engagement with education;
- working with Caring for the Community (C4C) on charity initiatives;
- establishing other connections with the broader community.
Join us at our first PTA Meeting for a friendly discussion about upcoming events, welcoming new families, and more!