March 19 | 9:00am | on Zoom
Join our PTA Committee for a virtual PTA Meeting, open to all parents at BISL!
All parents at BISL are automatically a member of our PTA (more about our Parent Teacher Association here).
The PTA has played a key role in the development of BISL social activities since the school’s foundation and provides a way in which parents and teachers can work together to provide the best possible experience for the students and community through:
- sharing information about the school;
- organising social events for the school community;
- providing a social network for new families;
- assisting with learning activities and trips;
- organising workshops which promote engagement with education;
- working with Caring for the Community (C4C) on charity initiatives;
- establishing other connections with the broader community.
Join us at our next PTA Meeting for a friendly discussion about upcoming events, welcoming new families, and more!
Of course, these events are best when we can meet each other in person and although video conferencing is a great tool, nothing will replace those face to face interactions in school. We look forward to being able to host these PTA Meetings in person at school as soon as the guidance allows us to do so safely. In the meantime, these will be hosted through Zoom.