Monday May 30 | 16:00
Join us to hear from our Head of EAL and find out more about our English as an Additional Language provision here at BISL.
Topics discussed will include:
- Identification of EAL needs through EAL assessment of new students and tracking of student progress.
- Why early intervention through effective EAL provision is important for ensuring success in students' educational journey.
- Continued development of the EAL Programme using the latest research and professional training for teachers.
- Quality assurance of the EAL Programme through the BELL Accreditation.
- Further areas and questions (from participants).