We are very proud and honoured as a school to receive the Teach Well Gold Award for exceptional commitment for Staff Wellbeing at the British International School of Ljubljana.
As a school we prioritise the Wellbeing and Mental Welfare of all of our staff and this award is a huge achievement for us to celebrate as a school.
We are the First International School to receive this prestigious award.
During this year, we have implemented various changes and improvements such as:
- Offered a wide range of Training Opportunities for staff professional development.
- Organised Whole School Training Sessions where staff can work together.
- Praised Staff Successes such as qualifications, awards and nominations.
- Created an Action Plan with staff of key areas to improve.
- Supported Staff in and outside of the school.
- Team Building and Collaboration opportunities.
- Staff Appreciation Day.
- 'Secret Friend' day.
- All staff have finished Staff Wellbeing training.
- All staff have access to a range of Staff Wellbeing and Mental Welfare training courses.
- Healthy Living and Healthy Eating advice.
- Care for and treat everyone in accordance with our BISL Values.
We see this award as a continuation of our significant investment in all staff and look forward with great excitement to the next steps in creating a positive culture of Staff Wellbeing and Mental Welfare.
As the Teach Well School Award says:
To find out more information about this award, please click here.